There is still time to sign up for this next class. If you are a Paid Club Member, you are already registered. If you are interested in becoming a Club Member, the Founding Member Tier, $15 per month for as long as you are a member, will be closing on May 31, 2022. On June 1 it will just be a regular membership at $30 per month. Still a savings over the regular price of two classes. Click HERE for info and to sign up.
Tuesday, May 24 11am to 12:30pm and 7pm to 8:30pm
In this class, we will be playing with several ways to create amazing backgrounds to tangle on. Below is the list of items we will be using for sure. The idea is to play with as many items as we can to see what we can do with each medium. You can to participate right along with us – or watch and play with the concepts later. You will have access to both sessions, live and the replays. You don’t need to have ALL the items on the list below.
While this is a stand-alone class, on Tuesday, May 31st, we will share tangling techniques for tangling on the tiles created. In my research, this concept has been around for a while in different forms. I’ve seen it called Map Tangling (more recently) and Splat Tangling – I’ve added as many name options as I could find, Splodge, Splot, Splat, Splish, Splash (if you have that tune in your head now – sorry! Hahaha)
You don’t need to have ALL the items on the list below. This is what we will be playing with.
Items we will be using:
- Zentangle® Original Tiles
- Watercolor or other type paper (that will stand up to getting wet)
- Drawing Ink
- Alcohol Ink
- Watercolor paint (Tube)
- Food coloring
- Tea, wine, who knows what else depending on what we have in the cupboard. hahaha!
- Silicone mat or something to protect your surface – this will get messy
- Water – in a spray bottle
- Water brush (or regular paint brush)
- Liquid Dishwashing soap
- Small Cup/s
- Plastic Wrap
- Become a Tangle Addicts Club Member – All paid classes included – Click HERE for info & to join.
- The opportunity to be a Founding Member and get that special price will be ending on May 31, 2022
- Send $25 via Paypal using my email: email@example.com or paypal.me/bassoon9ic/25
- OR contact me if none of these options work for you (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registering gets you access to both sessions as well as the replays.