- Tuesday, 9/21/21 11AM EDT https://www.gomeet.com/156-733-897
- Tuesday, 9/21/21 7PM EDT https://www.gomeet.com/745-697-494
Join me for this fun class where we will explore the techniques of Rounding and Hollibaugh.
Items you will need :
- Micron Pen of your choosing (Felt or plastic nib pens work too – or anything you can write with, will work in a pinch.)
- Traditional Zentangle Tiles of your choosing any size or shape, or a piece of thicker paper, like cardstock, works great, or a use a sketchbook.
- Tortillion (For shading the graphite from the pencil. You can use your finger, or maybe a cotton swab.)
- Have some colored pencils, chalk pencils, or marker available in case you want to add some color!
- (Ok, just make sure to have ALL of your stuff handy! hahaha!)
Zentangle® is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. The Zentangle Method increases focus, creativity and provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well-being.
And – Absolutely No art skill is required!
If you are new to Zentangle – that’s ok!! You don’t need special stuff, see what I have listed in parenthesis. If you want to order supplies, you can do so HERE.